SageNet is committed to serving as a one-stop resource for our customers. Our services span the technology lifecycle and include value-added offerings that help customers reduce costs, speed problem resolution and streamline operations.
Our extensive relationships with leading carriers and equipment manufacturers enable us to keep ahead of the curve with market changes and technical advances. And as a trusted advisor, we pass those potential service and cost advantages on to our customers.
We have established configuration, sales, and support relationships with leading hardware, software, and network equipment vendors. Through these valued-added relationships, we are able to provide our customers with procurement support for all of their equipment needs. As a vendor-independent company, we can source the best product for the best price.
Simplified approach to procurement
- Vendor and distributor coordination experts
- Centralized coordination between distribution/manufacturers
- Coordination of special pricing, deviations and deal registration
- Inventory warehousing capabilities
- RMA – Return Merchandise Authorizations
- Responsive and timely support
- Centralized reporting and invoicing
- Servers, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Thin Clients, Keyboards, KVM Switches, DMPs and Monitors/Screens
- Scanners, Printers, External Hard Drives/Storage Systems (SAN and NAS)
- Manufacturer Maintenance Contracts
- Back Up Power Supplies (UPS)
- Badge Stations, Readers and Access control devices and software
- Wireless Handhelds for Inventory Management
- Indoor/Outdoor CCTV Cameras, enclosures, mounts and NVR/DVRs
- Cabling of all types – SageNet cabling division