Tracstar allows personnel with little or no satellite experience to operate mobile Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) satellite communications equipment, enabling the user to access any broadband application over satellite. Antennas vary in size depending on the satellite footprint for the region, inbound channel bit-rate, and weather conditions. Antenna sizes are 0.75, 0.96 and 1.2m.
With Tracstar’s MVS Series antennas, users enjoy the same reliable, secure, high-speed IP based data communications they are accustomed to in the office, while deployed at a remote or temporary site. Users can get connected Anywhere/Anytime for applications such as:
- Secure, high-speed digital communications
- High-speed internet access
- Voice and Fax communications
- Wide area private network extension
- Video broadcasting
Tracstar Antennas Feature:
- Single button push for automatic satellite acquisition
- Rapid deployment and operation on every Ku band satellite, worldwide
- Works with every satellite modem
- Eliminates the need for:
- Leveling the antenna up to 10 degrees
- Special test equipment for alignment
- Computers or peripheral equipment to operate the antenna
- Phone calls to network operators or service providers
The VSAT antenna comprises a reflector which is a parabolic dish made of a glass fiber composite, or aluminum. Our antennas vary in size depending on the satellite footprint for the region, inbound channel bit-rate, and weather conditions.
Based on the coverage and the antenna size, we offer 1 Watt, 2 Watt and 4 Watt KU band transceivers.