The IPS functionality protects your remote sites by stopping harmful malware before it gets into your network. By utilizing a threat database of several thousand known threats, the IPS service helps stop attacks that evade conventional firewall defenses.
- Customizable database of thousands of known threats to stop attacks that may evade conventional firewall defenses
- Anomaly-based detection to recognize threats for which no signature has yet been developed
- Mitigate damaging attacks at security check points regardless of whether the network is a wired, wireless, partner extranet, or branch office network connection
- Centralized management, reporting and logging capabilities for auditing and forensic analysis.
- Greatly increase network protection from malicious content
- Cloud-based service blocks malicious traffic before it reaches remote site