Our Commitment to a Healthy Planet
SageNet is committed to environmental leadership and to the protection of natural resources through proactive environmental programs. It is our policy to assure the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities at all times and at all places. We will:
- Continue to develop, refine and implement the policies and procedures to ensure we operate in an earth-friendly manner.
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations and standards, such as requirements regarding chemical and waste management and disposal, recycling, industrial wastewater treatment and discharge, air emissions controls, environmental permits and environmental reporting.
- Seek opportunities, beyond regulatory compliance requirements, for reducing risk to, and to improving the quality of, the environment.
What We Measure
- Electric: Kilowatts consumed
- Water: Gallons consumed Waste Management and Recycling
- Recycling Volume: Tons of recycling material picked up by recycling company
- Waste Volume: Tons of trash picked-up by garbage company
What We’re Doing
- Daily: Management works within departments and office areas to ensure conservation guidelines are followed and goals are met
- Quarterly: Management meets to evaluate progress and identify and address challenges to meeting stated goals
- Biannually: Employee training and discussion about conservation as an employee and citizen
- Annually: Publicly post (to our Website) how we measured against stated objectives
Our Conservation Initiatives
- 366 new CREE LED Light Fixtures replaced T12 florescent fixtures in our Marietta, GA facilities reducing power consumption 81%
- HVAC Replacement in our largest facility. Results: Reduced power consumption by 9%
- Placard reminders to turn off the lights when leaving rooms
- Centrally located Printers
- Utilize recycled printer paper for office
- Use Energy Star rated light bulbs and fixtures
- Utilize shredding company who recycles our paper
- Recycling bins located in convenient office areas
- Utilize Video Conferencing as preferred communication for office to office and customer communications
- Ongoing effort to turn off/recycle under-utilized equipment
We will communicate our commitment to environmental stewardship to our employees, vendors, and customers.