How It Works: A Holistic Approach to Digital Signage
Digital signage solutions are much more than media players and flat-panel displays. It is the synergy of marketing and IT, of content and delivery, and of hardware, software and support. SageNet Digital Signage Solutions feature a holistic approach that orchestrates factors such as network connectivity, cabling and deployment options, environmental conditions, software, and peripherals along with the ongoing maintenance and support of the solution.
Schedule a No-obligation Digital Signage Analysis Today >
Careful consideration must also be given to how the digital signage solution impacts other systems and applications vital to the local- and wide-area network, and operations as a whole. We work with you to coordinate the myriad vendors and activities involved in a digital signage implementation, and ensure that the project stays on time and within budget.
Download our Digital Signage Data Sheet.
- Content creators and signage administrators access the cloud-based Content Management Host via secure, high-speed connectivity to our network.
- The intuitive drag-and-drop Content Management System (CMS) makes it easy to create, design, schedule, edit, publish and manage content.
- The CMS provides managed content distribution, day-parting and updates.
- Single-screen or multi-screen media players at remote sites are connected to LAN via Managed Network Appliance.
- The store or branch is securely connected the WAN via cable, wireline, cellular or satellite connectivity. The network used to support the digital signage service can be the site's primary network, a backup network, or a secondary network used only by the digital signage applications. Our Managed Network Services ensure that in-store/branch systems and applications are not affected by digital signage traffic, and that network accessibility and security are maintained.
- The Content Management Host notifies the players when software updates and/or new content are available.
- The Remote Media Players “pull” software updates and content.
- Digital Signage Administrators auto-locate, monitor and manage remote site displays on the store and individual screen level.
- The Content Management Host provides display-level statistical reports supporting “proof of play” and ROI analysis.
- Our Network Operations Center personnel monitor and manage bandwidth to ensure all store/branch applications and operations are performing to required service levels. Nationwide service and support teams are available to perform remote and onsite service and maintenance.