SageNet storage experts will assess your business needs and provide a strategic roadmap for improvement. As an authorized reseller of storage technologies from such leaders as EMC, HP, and Dell Compellent, we can assist your team in implementing or upgrading your storage and backup environment.
- Storage Assessments. We conduct comprehensive storage assessments based on an enterprise review of the existing storage infrastructure and operations, to include recommendations for optimizing storage management. We identify opportunities for immediate storage-specific performance improvements, and provide a structured methodology for planning and implementing future storage enhancements.
- Backup and Recovery Assessments. We analyze the existing data backup and recovery infrastructure used to support the enterprise. Our assessment validates the existing environment, including processes and procedures, and provides recommendations and best practices for architecture upgrades, backup and recovery procedures, and implementation planning.
- Disaster Recovery Planning. We assess the risks to the business associated with system downtime and develops a comprehensive disaster recovery plan for achieving optimum data protection. Our experts identify key data management processes, assess current preparedness and elevate operational issues that impact business continuity. Our review also includes detailed recommendations for optimizing disaster recovery preparedness.
- Storage Solution Implementation. We manage the total solution implementation including pre-implementation assessment and project planning; implementation of new equipment or additional capacity; integration of new equipment into the existing IT environment; implementation of resource management tools; complete documentation of the solution; and development and documentation of operating procedures.
- Remote Backup and Recovery Services. We provide business-class remote backup and recovery services that enable quick data recovery in the event of a primary data storage loss. Our backup and recovery facilities are fully secure, offer continuous data protection and support multiple platforms (Windows, UNIX, Linux and VMware).