The Anti-Virus service helps protect your network from content based threats such as viruses, spyware, and other malware by using signature-based and heuristic-based detection techniques.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware service delivered from the network core protects from external and internal attacks
- Multi-layered, real-time protection against both new and evolving virus, spyware, and malware attacks
- Automatic updates of antivirus signatures as and when they become available
- Stops malware before it reaches your infrastructure
- Offers extra layer of protection, even if end point is not up-to-date with security patches
- Removes potential liability for malicious outbound attacks